Re: [Denemo-devel] Version 1.1

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Version 1.1
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:20:07 +0100

On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 15:50 +0200, Eloi Rivard wrote:
> Le jeudi 17 octobre 2013 à 14:44 +0100, Richard Shann a écrit :
> > cross-compile
> Ok. Is there some instructions somewhere to cross-compile denemo ?
> I suppose I should first statically cross-compile every denemo
> dependencies ?

It is hard to do that. We just about got there using a project called
mxe. But currently we build shared libraries using LilyPond's GUB (see
website), as forked by Jeremiah on github
https://github.com/jjbenham/gub using the mingw branch.
I can't currently get it to build (some optimizer bug in a gcc version
when compiling libxml2), but Jeremiah has a working build system.
The latest build is available at
http://denemo.org/~rshann/gub/uploads

which will be more-or-less version 1.0. The translations have to be done
yet.