Re: [Denemo-devel] Continuous Integration

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Continuous Integration
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:07:34 -0500

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 00:22 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:

> It works great with gcc and clang, and fails with mingw as I did not
> prepared a good script to run. Jeremiah, if you want to help me there,
> you are welcome :) Your gub fork fail to download ImageMagick.

The download URL's change a lot, in this case IIRC the solution is
(IIRC) to use the already-downloaded tarball for ImageMagick that is in
denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/downloads/imagemagick (I see that this has
gone, well it is also at...

http://denemo.org/~rshann/gub/downloads/imagemagick/

unless you can find the tarball on the net (I think the imagemagick site
was having some problem when I tried).

I moved the downloads to the rshann directory so it does not waste space having duplicate copies.

Some things should be upgraded in gub. The mingw libs will need updating before gtk3 can be built. I wonder if it would be less work to update gub's mingw libs (not sure how much work that is) or switch to getting mxe working for us.