[Denemo-devel] some questions about new pot template

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: [Denemo-devel] some questions about new pot template
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:49:34 +0200

Hi

I need some help with a few words:

1) what are fake chords? It's something about jazz, Real Book/Fake book? (I don't know much about jazz)

2) palettes: it's usually referred to colors (in which case I would have the right translation: tavolozza/tavolozze). When referred to general commands I can't find a proper translation. Any hint? (especially from non english speakers?
Maybe it's a kind of synonim of panel?

3) Slur/Accidental avoidance removed
Why removed?
From the following description I understand that the purpose is avoiding the collision between slur and accidentals.

Use only on a slur start to make the slur avoid accidentals on following notes

4) SetTabStrings.xml:
<_tooltip>Sets the open strings for tablature\nto the notes of the current chord.</_tooltip>
\n is correct?  Or <br /> should be used instead?

Thanks
Federico