Re: [Denemo-devel] Continuous Integration

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Continuous Integration
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:57:09 +0200

I call successively those three scripts:

https://github.com/azmeuk/denemo/blob/travis/tools/travis/before-install.sh
https://github.com/azmeuk/denemo/blob/travis/tools/travis/install.sh
https://github.com/azmeuk/denemo/blob/travis/tools/travis/run-script.sh

with COMPILER environment var set at "mingw".

The package name seems to be texlive-metapost

2013/10/21 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
I think it is the lack of mpost etc in the host that is causing the
failure. On all the successful gub builds I have downloads/mpost is
empty, but mpost is present in the host tools. How do you set up the
host so that all the stuff is there? I had to install some texlive
package that I didn't have already to try and build from gub a while
back ... Jeremiah gave me the package name in an email a few weeks ago.
As I recall, it provided the mpost executable (on the host).

Richard