Re: [Denemo-devel] documentation tool: mallard

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] documentation tool: mallard
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 09:52:12 +0100

This seems interesting, and this is the tool recommended by GNOME : https://wiki.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/RoadMap

Yes you are right about the screenshots. Some recent screenshots are needed, and the GTK3 interface may look more sexy.

2013/10/29 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>
I've just had a look to the new website, very nice! (but you may want to add some updated screenshots)

I've read in the roadmap:
http://denemo.org/roadmap

that you'd like to rewrite the user manual.
I've just learned about this documentation tool, which seems very interesting:
http://projectmallard.org/
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/introduction-to-mallard/context-sensitive-help/
http://booki.flossmanuals.net/introduction-to-mallard/comparing-mallard-to-other-tools/

Just in case you are not happy with DocBook and want to try something different..

Cheers
Federico