[Denemo-devel] Recovering score from old Denemo version

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Recovering score from old Denemo version
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 21:50:05 +0100

A score which I created with Denemo in August 2011 now gives a Lilypond
error when I open it. The reason seems to be an old mensural barlines
directive, but I was not able to remove all parts of that in the
program. Also, I could not remove other directives (e.g. score title)
within Denemo. Trying to edit the XML with a text editor broke it (I
probably did the wrong thing as I could only guess what to remove). Can
you please help? I have attached the (original) score to this mail.

Thanks

Andreas