Re: [Denemo-devel] gtk3 version of mingw build

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] gtk3 version of mingw build
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 14:21:43 +0100

Jeremiah, thanks for you script.
I still have some error when I run "make denemo"
Could you describe step by step how you build denemo with gub, on this page : http://denemo.org/maintainer-page/ ?
Do you also use gub to build the mac version ?
Why don't you submit a patch to the gub upstream ?

Was microphone input working with the gtk2 mingw build of 1.1?

Jeremiah