[Denemo-devel] DenemoGUI and DenemoScore

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: [Denemo-devel] DenemoGUI and DenemoScore
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 13:52:49 +0100

Hi,
I have made a test for the testsuite, that tries to launch Denemo with every scheme command available. It is not very meaningful at the moment, but at least it can check for segfaults. Of course this test fails, because a lot of commands still try to access to some GUI related functions and objects, that are not initialized in non interactive mode.

There are two structures now in Denemo, DenemoGUI and DenemoScore. DenemoGUI holds one link to DenemoScore, so you need to instantiate a DenemoGUI object before you can access to the matching DenemoScore object.
The problem is that in non interactive mode, you just need to access the DenemoScore object, and not the DenemoGUI object. That is why my testsuite fails at the moment.

So, I would like to move the DenemoScore link (si) up to the DenemoRoot structure.

By the way, why not use the GLib object system instead of structures ?