Re: [Denemo-devel] Old file

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Old file
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 12:56:11 +0000

Well, in principle someone with an old enough Denemo files would use it.
More to the point, it is the template for any other update scripts we
may need. (In fact, we should really have one to delete the old mensural
barlines and replace them with the new ones, as these tripped someone up
recently).
So it should really be in some sort of tools directory, as well as a
binary for those that still need it.

Richard