Re: [Denemo-devel] Help Needed

From: Edgar Aichinger
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Help Needed
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:25:52 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 12:05:33 schrieb Jeremiah Benham:
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:59:59AM +0100, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
>
> > The package maintainer has to make sure though that these dependencies are
> > seen by the package manager. In case the standard distro repository doesn't
> > include them, but are built in some other OBS repo, he should probably
> > create
> > a link to the needed package which effectively creates a copy in his own
> > project.
> > I had to do this for lilypond for a while pre oS-12.2 IIRC, because
> > openSUSE didn't ship it as
> > part of the main distro, only via the multimedia:apps project on OBS.
> >
> > I see Jeremiah has branched denemo and tries to build for Fedora:
> > https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:jjbenham:branches:home:edogawa/denemo
>
> It says that the fedora build is a success but I don't see the download page
> to test it. How do I send you a patch. I will ubuntu and debian next.

For some reason you have disabled publishing the built rpm. If you click on
the Repositories tab there'sa set of tables for your chosen distros, there you
can en/disable building, publishing and more by clicking the relevant gear
icon and choosing an option from the popup.

As for the patch, you should see a "Submit package" link below the package
description. That will open a form to send me a few lines to explain what
you've done, along with the diff.

Edgar