[Denemo-devel] A Demo of MIDI first note entry.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] A Demo of MIDI first note entry.
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:04:03 +0000

I have managed to record a demo of the new way of entering music in
Denemo - playing in using MIDI and then playing again for the rhythm.
I had to record the audio separately and I have run into a problem
putting them together: the LiVES software (Debian Stable) does
everything until the final encoding step and then refuses to encode
saying

"This encoder/format cannot use the requested audio codec.
Please set the audio codec in Tools|Preferences|Encoding"

but there is only one option (vorbis) for the audio codec. (Everything
is just default in my setup).

So I have an audio file 1.4 Mb (.ogg) and a video file 57 Mb (.ogv) and
they need putting together (with 1.4 seconds trimmed from the audio to
sync up).

Does anyone have software to do this?