[Denemo-devel] pdf Files out of sync on mac

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: [Denemo-devel] pdf Files out of sync on mac
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 11:10:51 -0600

I created a darwin-x86 build using gub with gtk3 and rubberband. There is a
problem that existed in previous mac versions (using gtk2) as well. I upgraded
glib thinging that it would fix itself. Here is what I see in denemo:
I launch denemo
I see the progress bar pop-up on top of an evince window
The progress bar seems to be stuck in an infinant loop.
I kill the progress bar window
Then the evince window refreshes with a blank score
after entering some notes in denemo I focus on the evince window
nothing happens.
I hit refresh in evince...

Then I get this error:

alphabeticalizing the commandsVersion 1_1_0
starting to generate LilyPond

** (denemo:181): WARNING **: Trying to read the pdf file
file:///tmp/Denemo5qMqZo/denemoprintA.pdf gave an error: Error opening file: No
such file or directory

** (denemo:181): WARNING **: Trying to read the pdf file
file:///tmp/Denemo5qMqZo/denemoprintA.pdf gave an error: Error opening file: No
such file or directory

starting to generate LilyPond
This is called when hitting the refresh button while in continuous re-typeset

Then when I see whats being created in tmp:

Jeremiah-Benhams-Mac:~ jeremiahbenham$ ls /tmp/Denemo5qMqZo/
denemoprintA.ly         denemoprintB.pdf
denemoprintB.ly         denemoprintB.ps