Re: [Denemo-devel] LilyPond (and Denemo?)

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] LilyPond (and Denemo?)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 10:59:57 +0000

On Sat, 2013-12-21 at 11:17 +0100, Fulvio Turra wrote:
> I've found the Set open strings palette but I don't know how to set
> the open strings right. Any advice?

By "Palette" I guess you mean the menu item

 ObjectMenu->StaffMenu->StaffPropertiesMenu->Tablature->Set Strings

the tooltip for this menu item is

Sets the open strings for tablature
to the notes of the current chord.

which is a bit cryptic, sorry. What you do is enter a chord comprising
all the open notes and put the cursor on it, and then execute this
command. It inserts a directive making those notes the open strings.
Then you delete this chord and enter the real music...

HTH

Richard

BTW I found this command by searching for "tablature" in the Command
Center ...