[Denemo-devel] [bug #40911] MIDI instrument list is not correct

From: anonymous
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #40911] MIDI instrument list is not correct
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 18:08:09 +0000

Follow-up Comment #7, bug #40911 (project denemo):

As I said I'm not an experienced coder but i somehow suspected tat this
wouldn't work, in fact I was surprised that I ended up with a filled list at
all after attempting this... so what would be the correct approach, first fill
the list with pseudo values so that it exists before inserting, or add another
string array for sorting before transferring to this list? I feel a bit lost,
first of all I just wanted to point out how to obtain the correct preset
ordering, and now I realize I cannot translate that into working code.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?40911>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/