[Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Third question - importing MIDI file crashes wit

From: Philip Rhoades
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Fwd: Re: Third question - importing MIDI file crashes with fluidsynth errors - latest RPM?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 00:56:23 +1100

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 2013-12-24 00:47
From: Philip Rhoades <address@hidden>
To: Edgar Aichinger <address@hidden>
Edgar,

On 2013-12-24 00:18, Edgar Aichinger wrote:
Am Montag, 23. Dezember 2013, 10:53:50 schrieb Philip Rhoades:

Still showing:

--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: denemo-1.1.0-21.1.x86_64 (home_edogawa)
            Requires: librsvg

I will try again later and let you know how it goes.

I looked again and the repo still doesn't contain the update, and
apparently this is broken since a while, as more than 20 builds are
missing (21.1->47.1)
I asked about it in IRC, and will write  to the mailing list later
today. Sorry for that, if you're too curious you can safely
force-install the 21.1 package, as it depends on a non-existing
library i am sure it will run just fine...

Yes, I checked a little while ago too. I'm in no immediate hurry - let me know when the the issue is sorted out -thanks.

Regards,

Phil.

--
Philip Rhoades