Re: [Denemo-devel] make check fails

From: Eloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make check fails
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:12:51 +0100

make check and make distcheck are standard autotools targets with
predefined procedures. I think it worth trying to keep denemo fits those
standards.

To simply run the tests, you can run 'make -C tests check'.

When I will have some time, I would like to add a denemo parameter that
would prevent it to use user folder (~/.denemo). That would be helpful
to ensure tests are ran in a clean environment, but it could probably
help here too.