Re: [Denemo-devel] Attacca

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Attacca
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 12:36:36 +0000

On Thu, 2014-01-02 at 20:38 +0000, A Wons wrote:
> Thanks. I did try Directives->Markings->Textual Annotation but if it's
> placed after the last note of the last bar  of the movement it doesn't
> seem to appear in the typeset output. Inserting it earlier in the bar
> seems to work.

yes, you are right, it does have to be placed before the note. There are
I think other cases of this (the tempo change marking and a rehearsal
mark) but no-one would think of placing this after the notes.
I am upgrading the script for this command so that it will be clear how
to place the directive with respect to the last note.

Richard