Re: [Denemo-devel] Date formats

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Date formats
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 09:31:29 +0000

On Sun, 2014-01-05 at 15:57 +1100, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> People,
>
> I've done a little more with Denemo but for printing the default footer
> has a US date format - is there any way I can use the international
> format (YYYY-MM-DD) ? (I couldn't find anything).

Denemo doesn't have anything scripted for that yet - I notice by default
it has the following (in the LilyPond window at the start of the score
layout block at the bottom of the LilyPond text):

tagline = \markup {"" on \simple #(strftime "%x" (localtime (current-time)))}

the bit after the # is the bit of Scheme that is doing the time. So you
could customize this score layout at this point and use some different
Scheme syntax to get the format you want. If you are familiar enough
with programming ask for any further help.