Re: [Denemo-devel] A windows build if possible

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] A windows build if possible
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:34:20 +0000

I have just tracked the bug down I believe, and pushed a fix for the
case where the user has selected the "Default" profile.
What happens is that a scheme script is run to initialize things for the
users choice of profile. We stopped trying to maintain different
profiles in releases but it seems that the windows build was using
Default profile while the linux build uses Arranger (I think).

If you look at the ~/.denemo-1.1.1/denemorc file under <profile> you
will see which .scm file is being run. Whatever that is it should end
with a (d-SetSaved #t) to make the newly loaded file clean again. If you
have some custom code being run, that file too needs to end with a
cleaning call. I'll change this behavior so that it is not needed inside
these initialization files.

Richard