[Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.2
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:51:49 +0000

I think we should be looking towards making a new release. These are the
features I have worked on

      * Links to source files can be relative to current score location
      * Transcribing from MIDI
              * Play in to a click track.
              * Enter rhythm afterwards.
      * Guided MIDI import
              * Durations can be checked as they are entered.
      * Support for LilyPond 2.18
              * Old scores are updated to the new syntax.
      * Re-shaping/Re-positioning Ties
              * Both WYSIWYG and tweaking width/height/convexity.

I think there are surely some other things that may be of interest to
those that read release notes...