Re: [Denemo-devel] Potfiles

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Potfiles
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 09:38:03 +0100

Ah yes, I remember now.
Well, make pot just updates denemo.pot, but it is not what breaks Travis.
You ran 'make potfile' in this commit, and that fixed travis, so it seems that it works !

2014/1/16 Richard Shann <address@hidden>
On Thu, 2014-01-16 at 11:31 +0100, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Don't forget to run 'make potfile' when you add or remove scm/xml
> files !
It wasn't exactly me forgetting, just that the last time I tried the
various commands failed (I sent an email). Just now I did
./configure && make potfile
and that generated two new files which I have checked in. I then looked
at the maintainer page and it says to do
make potfile && make pot
so I tried make pot, it did a long process, but no modified file
resulted (git status was clean afterwards).

> Else it breaks Travis. By the way, do you receive notifications when a
> build is broken ?

No, I did at first, but they stopped coming. I see them on
freenode#denemo if I am connected.

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »