[Denemo-devel] travis failing.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] travis failing.
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 20:13:38 +0000

I remembered to do make potfile, but travis-ci came on the irc
freenode#denemo to say that the build was still failing. I followed the
link but and it seems that make potfile looks at all files in the
hierarchy under actions/menus whether they are actually committed to the
repository. I wonder if this could be improved ... at least I have found
my way to the log of the build on travis now :)
I'm awaiting news that the travis build is fixed.