Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failing
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:31:19 +0000

On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 15:20 -0300, Paul Brossier wrote:
> > Could you create some defines for the aubio version available at
> > configure time?
>
> well, i'm not really looking forward to maintain code for 0.3.2.
>
> how about we maintain this patch instead? one would just need to
> revert
> it to use 0.3.2 instead of 0.4.0.

I'm not sure I understand the intricacies of all this - I suspect the
biggest hurdle will come trying to get GUB to build aubio4 (because GUB
doesn't know about waf and trying to teach GUB anything is a dark
art)... unless it's broke we could just opt not to fix it, carry on
delivering the same fossilized libraries for windows.