Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failing
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 09:36:17 +0000

On Wed, 2014-02-05 at 23:54 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I pushed it to the stable-1.1.2 branch.

Whoops! I had no intention that we would interrupt the release - we are
just awaiting any more translations before going ahead with that.
Looking at denemo's git, it seems you pushed this to master, which is
correct - stable-1.1.2 is unchanged, which is correct.

> --enable-aubio3
> sets the CFLAG -D_WITH_AUBIO_3_
>
> --enable-aubio
> sets the CFLAG -D_WITH_AUBIO_4_
>
> I will see if I remember how to cherry pick that into master.

so nothing is needed - it already is in master and shouldn't be in the
release - right?

Richard