Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failing

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] make dist failing
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 14:49:24 +0000

I have put both the aubio3 and aubio4 versions into git now so that we
can manage the transition seamlessly.
Federico (who started this thread!) could you try to build again but
with --enable-aubio4 added to your configure step?

Paul - you mentioned "maintaining" aubio 0.3.2, I don't anticipate any
demand to do this, there is no active development in the area of
Denemo's use of aubio, and once Debian stable has an aubio4 package we
can drop the support for the earlier version.

Richard