Re: [Denemo-devel] problems with 1.1.2

From: Bric
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] problems with 1.1.2
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:12:20 -0500

On 02/12/2014 03:22 PM, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

On Feb 12, 2014 10:47 AM, "Bric" <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

<huge snip>

>> well, it sounds like you haven't fixed the drawing problem on your
>> machine - how does it get on running gimp for instance?

Just out of curiosity... Do you have hardware graphic acceleration? I believe the command to find out is:
glxinfo
It will say so in the first few lines of output.

here are the first few lines.  I don't know how to interpret it  :-(

name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: SGI