[Denemo-devel] missing fonts?

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] missing fonts?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 09:39:22 -0500

I am on a new Ubuntu system (12), just rebuilt the latest git. But when I run it, the rendering is broken. Am I missing a font? I assumed all the needed fonts are installed along with the main installation (?)

Here is a snapshot of the badness: http://www.flight.us/misc/newbadness.jpg

Also (good news?) I am _not_ getting the crashing after changing stuff in preference dialogue and confirming with "OK". But that could be because I'm missing some libraries, which were wiped out with the upgrade (? would be ironic). Have not tested the new build any further (in a hurry, plus it's messed up)

thanks.