Re: [Denemo-devel] missing fonts?

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] missing fonts?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:52:54 -0600

Can you confirm which fonts were installed and where?

Jeremiah

On Feb 16, 2014 12:18 PM, "Bric" <address@hidden> wrote:
On 02/16/2014 12:34 PM, Jeremiah Benham wrote:

Did you do a make install?

Yes.  With "sudo".

Jeremiah

On Feb 16, 2014 8:44 AM, "Bric" <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    I am on a new Ubuntu system (12), just rebuilt the latest git.
     But when I run it, the rendering is broken. Am I missing a font?
     I assumed all the needed fonts are installed along with the main
    installation (?)

    Here is a snapshot of the badness:
    http://www.flight.us/misc/newbadness.jpg

    Also (good news?) I am _not_ getting the crashing after changing
    stuff in preference dialogue and confirming with "OK".  But that
    could be because I'm missing some libraries, which were wiped out
    with the upgrade (? would be ironic). Have not tested the new
    build any further (in a hurry, plus it's messed up)

    thanks.