[Denemo-devel] My internet connection continues to be down.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] My internet connection continues to be down.
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 11:09:56 +0000

I have no prospect of getting my connection back at the moment. A large
tree is wedged up against the telephone pole that used to carry my phone
line. I think they have other priorities...
Meanwhile I have lugged my computer over to civilisation and will be
online for an hour or so.
I have uploaded the work I have been doing on Denemo the past week.
Ctrl-E now invokes a quite general search and replace script - in fact,
it is choose what to search for, search it then edit or continue
searching. There are lots of improvements to be done to the editing
routines, but it does mean you can go from one double bar to another, or
one clef change to another quite easily.
I have also fixed the Multi measure rest stuff to cope with empty
measures.