Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.4

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 1.1.4
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 10:51:22 +0100

On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 17:31 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-04-14 at 09:25 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 01:29:54PM +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > > I have added the translations (& the bug fix) to the release
> branch. Can
> > > you generate candidate tarball and binaries for sanity checking
> (do you
> > > have a  mingw with correct placement of the aubio dll?)
> >
> > I have generated a new tarball
>
> I downloaded this, and built it as a separate user and it seems fine
> except that the Catalan translation directory is missing. It should be
> at $PREFIX/share/locale I guess, all the older translations are
> present,
> but not this new one.

I guess, this problem with the Catalan translation is not a showstopper
for the release.
If agreed, Jeremiah, can you upload the tar ball to gnu.org and sign it,
and put the binaries in the usual place, and I'll announce the release.

The eagle-eyed will notice there is already a feature list for 1.1.6
which includes synchronizing the cursor in lyrics with the Denemo
cursor :)