Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Master is badly broken
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 09:45:24 +0200

What is the "path-to-file" ?

On Thu, 2014-07-31 at 19:21 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:

>      1.  Started a new score
>      2.  Added some staffs and voices
>      3.  Set an initial time signature, clef and key signature
>      4.  Added notes and chords of various durations
>      5.  Added some ties, slurs, articulations and ornaments, key and
>         time signature changes
>      6.  Add a further movement.
>      7.  Navigate around the score altering all the types of things.
>      8.  Save a LilyPond file
>      9.  Save a pdf
>     10.  Save the score.
>
> We couldn't usefully test that the pdf was unchanged (as it depends on
> external software) but we could test the LilyPond output. (I guess we
> don't have a facility to do that yet, but I guess we could do it?).
>
> I'll try and construct such a script

Well, in trying to do this I have come across what I suppose is a bug:
if you start denemo with -i path-to-file
and then do (d-New) the path-to-file is executed again.
Unless someone tells me this is intended (in which case it needs to go
in the --help description of the the -i option) I will fix this.

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »