Re: [Denemo-devel] latest mingw binary

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] latest mingw binary
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 09:00:20 -0500

I rebuild the mingw build with lilypond installed with it. I tested it on a windows xp partition that I have now. (I think it has infected with vermin 30 min after installing the wifi driver!). Denemo crashes at first until I reboot and try again. Now I know I was supposed to reboot but the first time user may not see the note to reboot and assume the program is too bugy to use. After rebooting it crashed after hitting a "m" (I believe it was) on the chord chart pallete when the cursor was above a note.

I notice that all these pallets seem to launch with denemo but they disappear . This is true for all but the Chord chart pallete.

Now note that I build this using the master branch. I integrated the changes from the mingw branch into master that way I don't have to switch branches to build for mingw. Some of the library dependencies may be slightly different and may introduce different bugs just from that.

Jeremiah

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-08-12 at 22:33 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I have not got the inkscape path quite right (spurious quotes), I'll
> fix
> that now.
Actually, this is a bit of a mystery - I'll look again later ...