Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyrics Font Control

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Lyrics Font Control
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:13:24 +0100

On Fri, 2014-08-22 at 01:41 -0700, Lee Nelson wrote:
> I wish I could find where it was located.  I remembered seeing I think
> in a discussion rather than in documentation, but my memory fails me.
> I searched for it earlier and couldn't find it.

Thanks - it does sound like a sort of programmer's terminology (mine)
rather than the users' point of view. I guess that without a lot more
work Denemo can't really insulate users from an awareness of LilyPond
once they move beyond simply typing in lyrics. I recall now that the
lyrics improvements were triggered by someone asking me for something to
insert the stanza numbers, and quoted lyrics (as in a folk song where
the singer quotes what the maiden said to the soldier).

Richard