Re: [Denemo-devel] score that won't typeset

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] score that won't typeset
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 09:15:22 +0100

On Mon, 2014-08-25 at 15:28 -0400, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> Thank you! That worked for printing. I haven't found where to change
> the midi playback transposition yet.
Staff->Staff Properties->Built-in Staff Properties, MIDI tab
ancient, built-in stuff (sigh!)
>  And I figured out how to use the Ossia staff, mostly.
One thing to watch is time signature changes - such bars may need to be
filled with non-printing rests (not sure).
>  I'm still interested in getting little note-head notes to print IN
> the staff of a part.
Directives->Markings->Spanning->Small Size and End Small Size

I'm afraid these have got put in the wrong menu, they should be under
Typesetter, I found them by using the command center search for "small"
and going through all the commands that mentioned "small"

Stuff for automatic cue generation is now in the git source repository
and will make it into version 1.2