Re: [Denemo-devel] Question about removing transposition directive

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Question about removing transposition directive
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 14:45:32 +0100

On Thu, 2014-08-28 at 11:00 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I have rebuilt the binaries.

The Windows binary is working fine - under Directives->Typesetter is a
command "Install Cue" which asks for the name of the staff you want to
insert as a cue and puts in start and end markers for a cue one measure
long. The end marker can be moved to make the cue longer or shorter.
When the cued music changes this is automatically reflected in the
typeset. In addition if a transposition is active you get asked for any
needed transposition of the cued music. The suggested transposition c'
is the one that works with my use-case where the whole score is being
transposed to another key - I don't really understand the LilyPond
syntax here and just had to play around with pitches until I got the one
I needed.

Richard