Re: [Denemo-devel] integration test

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] integration test
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:05:55 +0100

On Fri, 2014-09-19 at 20:29 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> I didn't remember the discussion
Well, not much discussion - I asked Eloi about it, but I think he has
been rather busy lately...
>  about the broken testsuite.
>
> Your
Eloi's actually :)
> 'make update-tests' solved the problem, thank you. Next time I will
> know what to do.
Well, hopefully I will remember it myself, and master won't have this
problem again. Thanks for giving me a prod to sort this out, it doesn't
affect my work, so I just forgot it.

Richard