Re: [Denemo-devel] clefs octava alta

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] clefs octava alta
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 16:24:43 +0200

Am 03.10.2014 um 15:58 schrieb Richard Shann:
> On Fri, 2014-10-03 at 15:36 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
>> Another idea is to let the user choose the transposition (i.e. octava
>> alta, none, octava bassa) separately from the clef. Then you would be
>> more flexible.
>
> When I came to look at it the simple thing to do was allow the user to
> insert LilyPond syntax - it means the display will be in a different
> clef, but that may be good enough. Test it out and let me know if it is
> workable. I didn't do anything with MIDI either, but it could be done.
> In git now.

Thank you. How can I make such a clef the initial clef? It does not show
in initial clef. (Inital clef seems to be built-in as I could not get
the Scheme script for it.)
Can I have Denemo show the notes in the octava alta clef? It is more
convenient not to have too many ledger lines. Or is that out of the
range of Scheme?

Andreas