Re: [Denemo-devel] Compact Chord Symbols Patch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Compact Chord Symbols Patch
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:33:12 +0100

Sorry, this went to the wrong mailing list, but listeners here may like
to know that progress is still being made on getting good fake books(*)
created with Denemo & LilyPond

Richard

(*)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_book I've never actually seen one
of these, but I'm told the modern incarnation is on a smartphone.