Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo tests

From: Éloi Rivard
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo tests
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 20:42:36 +0200

md files are markdown files
You can see the file there : https://github.com/denemo/denemo/tree/master/tests
They are supposed to be readable without rendering

I have at long last got round to creating a new version of
SanityCheck.scm and its corresponding .denemo output file.
This does a rather random assortment of commands, including spilling
over and navigation. I also corrected (I hope) the tests/README.md file
(how is one supposed to read this file?) for what (I hope) were just
typos.

At the moment I am working on patches for LilyPond to support compact
chord charts. But if anyone has time to create unit tests for Denemo
they would be most welcome.

Éloi Rivard - address@hidden

« On perd plus à être indécis qu'à se tromper. »