Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions on transposing and "two parts for the right

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions on transposing and "two parts for the right hand" markings
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:29:43 +0100

I see there is no example of keyboard polyphony in the Denemo examples.
And, worse, the link to an example on denemo.org (under showcase, Pavana
Dolorosa) was broken - I have uploaded the source file and set the link
to it:

http://www.denemo.org/~rshann/Pavana%20Dolorosa.denemo

but I got a permissions error when I tried to download it via
denemo.org.

These links have been broken since Eloi switched the website to
Wordpress, I think. If someone could fix them it would be good...

Richard