[Denemo-devel] "hairpins" for crescendo and decrescendo and tempo change

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] "hairpins" for crescendo and decrescendo and tempo changes
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 16:41:08 -0400

Hello Denemo friends,
   Is it possible to end a crescendo or diminuendo without attaching it to a note? I want to write opposing hairpins without their middles (the loudest point in the music) being exactly on a note.

I'd also like to know how to put a note equation into the space above a staff: e.g. quarter note equals eighth note.

thank you,
-Ellen