Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions on transposing and "two parts for the right

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Questions on transposing and "two parts for the right hand" markings
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 15:19:49 +0100

On Sun, 2014-10-12 at 10:07 -0400, Ken Beal wrote:

>         >   I have learned to save after every couple changes.

Well, I guess you could set the auto-save time to something short. This
auto save file code is very undeveloped, because I have more-or-less
never had to resort to rescuing work from it myself. So you have to know
it is there (named #filename.denemo# I think it is, or maybe
#autosave.denemo# or something), and rescue it before you start denemo
again. I *think* it used to detect it on startup and all that stuff, but
the code has fallen into disrepair from disuse.
Which comes back to the real issue - what is going on with your binary?