[Denemo-devel] Unable to open file after moving it

From: Bert Wiest
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Unable to open file after moving it
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 16:44:41 +0200

Dear Denemo developers,

here is another bug which made me panic briefly: after moving a .denemo file to
another position in the file system I was unable to open it! When I
double-clicked on the file in the Finder, Denemo opened with an empty file.
When I then tried to open it from within Denemo (File -> Open etc) Denemo
crashed while I was navigating down the subdirectories to the new position. I
had to move the file back to its original position, and everything worked fine
again.

Reminder: I use OSX 10.9.5.

Very best wishes

Bert