Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo bugs

From: Bert Wiest
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo bugs
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 15:29:30 +0200

Dear Jeremiah,

On 17 Oct 2014, at 03:36, Jeremiah Benham <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can you please test the following:
>
> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2
> I have reverted back to gtk2 so that the fonts show in the pallets. attached
> is a screenshot. I have also placed a hack to stop the crashing upon quiting.
> Please give us more feedback and suggestions for improvement.

In this news version, the fonts are more beautiful and the palettes show up
correctly. The whole cascading-windows system seems more responsive. Much
better!

It doesn't crash upon quit any more, either! My additions to the Main palette
are also remembered when reopening Denemo.

Here are two unrelated comments - they concern repeats.

In the command center, if I ask to execute the "open repeat" I end up executing
another command.

The command center tells me that the repeat commands can be found in the
"Measures" section of the "Object menu". However, they don't seem to be there!
I eventually found them under Directives -> Markings -> Inserting barlines.

Thanks for all your work again!!

Bert