[Denemo-devel] chord symbols not rendered

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] chord symbols not rendered
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:11:30 -0400

Hello

I am using version 1.1.2. Just tried to enter chord symbols. Found it in my menus: Notes/Rest -> Markings -> Chord Symbols -> Edit Chord Symbols

(1) If I enter "F#m7" I get "INVALID!" in the typeset window, although my entry shows in denemo.

(2) If I enter "Fm" (removing the pound sign), the "INVALID" error in the typeset window goes away, but the chord text notation is still not rendered. It doesn't show up

tia