[Denemo-devel] The new binaries

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] The new binaries
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:17:27 +0000

I have downloaded and tested the new binary
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-1.2.0-0.mingw.exe

and it is working fine.
To use the compact chord charts feature a patched version of LilyPond is
needed, attached are the two replacement files (they go in C:\Program
Files\Denemo\usr\share\lilypond\current\scm).
Jeremiah - would it be possible to patch LilyPond in gub to use these
two files?
The GNU mailing lists have been stalled for the past wee while but I
noticed that lilypond-user has just unblocked, so perhaps denemo-devel
will receive this soon...

Oh, I have found a bug in the windows binary (it is not a Denemo bug
though) on Vista there is an option "Move" on right-click on the title
bar, which if you try to use it causes a crash.