[Denemo-devel] dynamics staves

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] dynamics staves
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 19:34:58 -0500

Hello Richard and everyone,
    I'm working with some dynamic staves on a string quartet. They typeset beautifully in the score layout-but not when I typeset each part. How do I get the dynamics to print in the parts?

Here's an example. I've made a file, a typeset pdf of the whole thing and a pdf of one part--without the salient dynamics.

Thanks for your help!
-Ellen