[Denemo-devel] Did the syntax for slash chords change in 1.2?

From: Lets Eat Hay
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Did the syntax for slash chords change in 1.2?
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 02:40:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

In 1.1.8 I could add chord symbol markings for a slash chord (inversion) such as "c:/e" to a note and it would typeset as the chord symbol "C/E" above the staff. In 1.2, this is no longer working for me. It seems to interpret it as two separate chords - C followed by E.

I notice that in 1.1.8, the LilyPond code that gets generated is "c1:/e", but in 1.2, the generated LilyPond is "c2: e2". Is this a bug or should I be doing something differently?

Thanks!