Re: [Denemo-devel] Using denemo for drum notation

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Using denemo for drum notation
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:18:10 +0000

On Sun, 2014-12-21 at 18:04 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> you may
> find that after following all those instructions

that said, there should be an easily findable place for these
instructions, so I have put them on denemo.org

http://www.denemo.org/scripting/

In this case the "script" you need is just

(d-ChangeNotehead "cross")

and so following those directions you could create a command or a
palette button. Creating shortcuts is covered quite well in the manual I
think.