Re: [Denemo-devel] Error opening old score

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Error opening old score
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 15:55:19 +0000

On Thu, 2014-12-25 at 16:34 +0100, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Trying to open a score created with an old version of Denemo (from
> 2012), I get invalid Lilypond and don't know how to solve it. I have
> already removed the old mensural barlines directives,
I looked at Uebers_Gebirg_Maria_geht.denemo
There is under Movement->Edit Movement Directives -> Movement Directives
a directive called MensuralBarlines which needs deleting.
Please let me know if there is something in the current release that
could be fixed, even if just for better backwards compatibility.

Richard